Updated April 2021.
In light of COVID-19 there are a few changes that have been made to the Nails by Mets experience. As always, Nails by Mets takes health & safety seriously and these COVID-19 protocols are in place to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 and to best protect yourslves ~ our wonderful clients ~ and ourselves.
Don’t worry, there’s nothing bizarre! Keep reading to ensure that you are fully prepared, just as we are, for your next appointment and please only book in if you are happy with all protocols.
We want you to feel as comfortable as possible and to feel completely pampered so if you have any concerns, please contact us via the form or text/call 07539393225. To make a booking, fill out the booking form.
See you all very soon,
Metta (Mets) ~ Nails by Mets founder
BEFORE YOUR NAILS BY METS APPOINTMENT:
• You will need to complete the mandatory COVID-19 Pre Screening Questionnaire at least 24 hours before your appointment ~ failure to do so will result in your appointment being cancelled. Please ensure you answer all questions honestly.
• Please note, if you have received the COVID-19 vaccination, you must wait at least 14 days from your vaccination date to receive a Nails by Mets treatment. This is in line with updated industry guidelines.
• Ensure you have an open, uncluttered space available for Nails by Mets to set up in
• To assist with ventilation, please kindly air out the space 30 minutes before your appointment by opening the windows/using an air purifier.
DURING YOUR NAILS BY METS APPOINTMENT:
• Request to scan the Nails by Mets QR Code to assist with NHS Track & Track (if you wish, this is optional).
• Please leave a window open/use an air purifier during the appointment, to assist with ventilation.
• Please wear a face covering for the duration of your treatment; please have this on when answering the door.
• You will be asked to wash your hands with hand wash (please do this for a minimum of 20 seconds) and hand sanitiser will be provided for you to disinfect your hands before the treatment.
• Please do not eat or touch your phone/face/mask during your treatment.
• Appointments will be 1:1 and social distance is to be maintained from other members of your household
• Contactless payment only for now (no cash).
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM NAILS BY METS:
• Don’t laugh! I’ll be wearing full PPE ~ mask, visor/safety goggles, apron, shoe coverings! As always, gloves will be used during your treatment. Single use items will be disposed of and reusable items cleaned & disinfected.
• A more thorough clean of all equipment/workspace will be carried out whilst in your home so please allow a little extra time for this. This will be for the equipment/workspaces used including the mobile table/stools. Don’t worry, the equipment/kit will also – as usual – be cleaned & disinfected before entering your home.
• As standard, all tools are either single use OR thoroughly cleaned & disinfected. A medical grade autoclave will also be used to sterilise all suitable tools and accessories (e.g. all metal implements such as cuticle pushers, nippeers etc). Using an autoclave provides 100% peace of mind, by killing 100% of all pathogens (sanitising & disinfection kills 99.99%).
• As always, single use pedicure liners and fresh towels will be used for every client & we aim to use biodegradable single use towels where possible.
• A dust collector will be used for appointments. Some of you may already be familiar with this (nail enhancement clients). It can be a little noisy but does a great job of capturing all the nail filings and dust!
• Appointments will be rescheduled ASAP if any COVID-19 related symptoms are experienced by Nails by Mets.
Some of this may seem OTT, but health, safety & hygiene has always been, and will continue to be, a #1 priority for Nails by Mets. This is one thing we pride ourselves on and one reason why our service is multi award winning. Book in today to see what sets Nails by Mets apart from other mobile nail service providers.